quinta-feira, fevereiro 02, 2006

Um biliao de visitas

One Billion Page Views
My name is AJ, I'm 26 years old, I have been making sites since the age of 17, I don't have a degree, not a a-level, not even a gcse, everything I know is self taught, I believe that the internet is the greatest invention of the millennium, the door is wide open for me...

"I recently made a website that grew from nothing to 200,000 hits in the first week, over a game of snooker, I just happened to be boasting about it to my friends, which then turned into a debate on how websites work and how to promote them... one of them challenged me, and I love a good challenge, they bet me and said they would gladly give me £1000 if I could make a site that gets One Billion Hits! There was one major clause, I cannot spend a penny in marketing the website, just me, my laptop and nothing else! We all know I could simply put a refresh tag in and leave my laptop on for a month... so I told him I would get 1 billion unique hits just to prove it can be done!"
This Is 100% Genuine!
Now I need your help, I want to win this bet, I'm not trying to make a million out of this, just a grand! and the pleasure of winning the bet! I love a good challenge, Help me do it, spread the word and lets make it official!

Para darem uma ajuda ao gajo http://www.onebillionpageviews.com/blog/

Sem comentários: